After the lighter and shorter sessions of the Summer, our Fall session offers a 12 week-long course.
- Non-beginners MUST take the placement test BEFORE classes start, please click here to take the test
- MUST be a member to participate: you can purchase your membership separately or with your class
- Please purchase your books with your teacher
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to open a class
- Payments can be made online or via cash & checks.
- Additional classes can be scheduled per request.
- Hours for Semi-Private & Private Classes are flexible.
- Regular Class hours are susceptible to change.
DATE & PRICE
- $270 Early Bird (from August 20th to August 27th, 2017)
- $320 after August 27th, 2017 and until September 10th, 2017
- Date : Monday, September 11th, 2017 to December 7th, 2017
- Duration: 12 weeks
- No class on Thanksgiving week!
- 1 class /week
- 2 hour-class
CLASS SCHEDULE - FALL 2017
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm A2*
- 6pm - 8pm Beginner A1*
- 6pm - 8pm Beginner A1
- 6pm - 8pm A2
- 5pm - 7pm Beginner A1
- 6 pm - 8 pm Advanced C1 - Conversation*
Please note: Additional classes may be open upon request.
If interested or after purchasing your class, please send us your contact details. Click Here!
We will need to contact you to give you details about your upcoming call. Thank you !
No refund can be made after the first week of class.
- Basic A1 - Breakthrough / Découverte
Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Basic 2 - Waystage / Intermédiaire
Can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance (e.g. very basic personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment). Can communicate about simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters. Can describe in simple terms aspects of his/her background, immediate environment and matters in areas of immediate need.
- Proficient C1 - Effective Operational Proficiency / Autonomie
Can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognize implicit meaning. Can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes. Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organizational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.