All students are required to be members of The Alliance Française of Greater Phoenix to enroll in classes. Tuition costs do not include membership.
For some classes, books will be compulsory. You can pick them up on the first day of the session or beforehand. Books will not be mailed. Books are not included in the tuition costs. Books for sale at the Administration office.
Payment must be made in full at time of registration, by credit card (VISA/MC), check*, or cash. This includes payment for Membership and any books or materials.
*Bounced checks will result in an additional fee of $25.
Please contact your teacher to let them know you will not be able to attend the class. There will not be any refund or make-up for any missed class.
- Adults classes are for age 18 and up.
- Teen classes are for age 12 to 18.
- Children classes are for age 4 to 12
- "Mommy & Me" classes are for children up to 4.
The Alliance Française of Greater Phoenix reserves the right to cancel a class if enrollment does not meet the minimum enrollment requirement.
Refunds will be processed within 10 days according to the following policy:
- All cancellation must be notified in writing 3 business days prior to the first class,
- In the form of an email or letter (with a postmark establishing the date of the request)
- Please state the course name and the reason for the cancellation
- Student will be refunded full tuition, minus $80 fee.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of a check for any type of payment.
- Withdrawals or refunds cannot be made by telephone.
- No refunds will be given less than 3 days prior to the first class or after the first class.
- Please note that absence from class does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
- Tuition cannot be transferred to another person, to private lessons, or to a future session.
- Exams, books, and memberships are non-refundable.
- Private course tuition is non-refundable and not transferable to group classes or to another student.
- Private course tuition payments expire 6-8 months from date of purchase (depending on number of hours purchased).
- A minimum purchase of five hours is required.
- Private course cancellation policy: please contact your teacher directly at least 24 hours in advance or you will be charged for a one-hour lesson.
- Refunds will be issued when The Alliance Francaise of Greater Phoenix cancels an event.
- No other refunds will be given.