The French Sommelière, Sylvia, will join you online from France to teach you the secrets of wine tasting around one red wine and one white wine she selected.
- the 3 stages of wine tasting: look, smell, taste
- how to identify the aromas of a wine
- how to pair wine with food
In order to benefit the most from the workshop, you'll need to purchase the 2 presented wines:
- Red wine: Rasteau Ortas Tradition (Côtes du Rhône) - about $16/bottle
- White wine: H to H "Hommage to Heritage" (Macon-Villages) - about $17/bottle
You can order them on the Total Wine website, buy them in-store, or anywhere else. We can also make them deliver to your house: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
During the workshop, Sylvia will also respond to all the questions you may have about wine and food pairing to ensure that you'll pick the perfect drink to complement your future menus!
The details to join the workshop will be sent the day prior to the event to the registered participants.
Sylvia Rogalle is a trained sommelière with 15 years of experience in wine sales, wine tasting lessons, and wine menu management gained in France. She now lives in Alsace, France.